We need your help!
Since our first pet food drive in 2015, you have helped Animal Medical Center of Chicago raise over 18,000 pounds of food to donate to the Friendship Pet Food Pantry. Together with Integrative Pet Care & North Center Animal Hospital, we have collectively donated 33,646 pounds of food to help Chicago pets in need.
Once again, Animal Medical Center of Chicago has challenged Integrative Pet Care & North Center Animal Hospital to a friendly contest for charity. But this year it’s going to be even bigger. To celebrate our fourth pet food drive, we’ve invited Family Pet Animal Hospital to join our friendly competition.
From June 6 through June 20, 2018, we’re going to see who can collect the most pounds of pet food for Friendship Pet Food Pantry.
Please donate pet food and help us win bragging rights of having the most generous clients in Chicago.
This year we’ve made it easier for you by adding lots of ways to donate in person or online.
From now until Wednesday, June 20, 2018, you can donate pet food the following ways:
- Drop off donations of unopened bags or cans of dog or cat food at Animal Medical Center of Chicago, 1618 W. Diversey during our office hours.
- Use your credit card to make a monetary donation over the phone. Call us at 773-525-3353. All money collected will be used to buy bulk dry cat and dog food.
- Make an in-person cash donation or buy a bag of discounted food next time you’re at AMC.
- Donate online via our GoFundMe site. Click here to donate online!
- Use your Amazon Prime account to buy a bag of food from our wish list & have it shipped directly to AMCOC at no additional charge. Click here to buy from our Amazon Wish List. Note: You’ll need to enter in our address for shipping: Animal Medical Center of Chicago, 1618 W Diversey, Chicago IL 60614.
Thank you in advance for your donation and thank you for choosing Animal Medical Center of Chicago for your pet’s health care!