Your incredible donations helped Animal Medical Center of Chicago raise the most pet food totaling 6880.05 pounds.
We’d like to congratulate our fellow colleagues and friendly competitors at
North Center Animal Hospital for raising 4009.7 pounds, and
Integrative Pet Care for raising 2983.9 pounds of pet food.
With a grand total of 13,872.70 pounds of pet food raised during this food drive,
the Friendship Pet Food Pantry will be able to feed hundreds of hungry pets this year!
Thank you for helping those in need.
With great appreciation,
Donna Solomon, DVM
Pam Janik, DVM
Tim England, DVM
Meg Ogishi, DVM
& Staff of Animal Medical Center of Chicago
We need your help!
In our first ever Pet Food Drive in March 2015, you helped AMC raise 2,557 pounds of pet food to donate to the Friendship Pet Food Pantry. This year, Animal Medical Center of Chicago has challenged Integrative Pet Care and North Center Animal Hospital to a charity food drive contest from March 16 through March 31, 2016.
We need your help to donate the most pet food and win the bragging rights of having the most generous clients in Chicago!
This year we’ve made it easier by adding lots of options to donate. Whether it be in person or online, we’ve got an option for you:
- Drop off donations of unopened bags or cans of dog or cat food at Animal Medical Center of Chicago, 1618 W Diversey, during our regular business hours.
- Use your credit card to make a donation over the phone. Call us at 773-525-3353. All monetary donations will be used to buy bulk dry cat/dog food.
- Make an in-person cash donation or buy a bag of discounted food next time you’re in.
- Donate online via our Youcaring site. Click here to donate online!
- Use your Amazon Prime account to buy a bag of food from our wish list & have it shipped directly to AMCOC at no additional charge. Click here to buy from our Amazon Wish List. Note: You’ll need to enter in our address for shipping: Animal Medical Center of Chicago, 1618 W Diversey, Chicago IL 60614.
Thank you in advance for your donation and choosing Animal Medical Center of Chicago for your pet’s health care!